пятница, 26 октября 2007 г.

Ache records News

 
 
Thanks for signing up to the Ache Records | Secret Mommy | Winning | The Chemistry Designs email list!

New Stuff Just Announced!
Holy smokes! What happened? Where have a I been? Really sorry for falling off the face of the planet there for a while, I guess I've been working on a whole bunch of things that are all starting to come together. Here's a preview of such things:

The Winks - Chorus Girls EP
This is a very limited edition tour EP with 6 new Winks songs! They will have them for the majority of their current tour, and then I'll have a handful to sell in The Store afterwards. More info & an MP3 coming super soon. In the meantime take a listen Ohio on their myspace page:

Listen & Tour Dates: http://www.myspace.com/winks

 

Bulbs / Wobbly - Split 7"
Number seven of the Div/orce series! Both sides are from the bay area, and deliver beautiful slices of acute "pop". Needless to say this will be limited! 500! More info soon. Only 2 seven inches left in the whole shabang.

More info on the Div/orce series: http://www.acherecords.com/releases.php?release=0

 

Andy Dixon - The Mice Of Mt. Career
What? Well, I'm not sure. But what I can tell you is that this is NOT a new Secret Mommy album. This is something else. Something very else. I've been working on it for a year. The album is done and is currently being mastered. It'll be released in February 08. More info, mp3s, and a video coming soon - as soon as I have the mastered versions of the songs.

Official site: http://www.andydixon.net

 


Chemistry News!

I just did an update to the site: http://www.thechemistrydesigns.com - something i havn't done in a looooong time because I'm very really really busy with a number of things - for instance the new album (above) aaaaand...... drum roll:

Weird Weight
I've been working my way through designing a 96 page book! It's full colour! It's offset printed! It's perfect bound! I can't tell you how excited I will be to be finished. I've got around 60 pages done so far. I'm thinking early 2008.

More info: http://www.thechemistrydesigns.com


 

Secret Mommy Show with The Winks!

For those of you in the Vancouver area... The Winks will be travelling through soon and we, The Secret Mommy Quintet, will be playing with them! You should come.

Saturday November 3rd
@ The Ukrainian Hall
w/ The Winks, Collapsing Opposites, and No Gold


 
 

That's All For Now!
Thanks so much for reading. Love ,Andy

 

 

Комментариев нет: